Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Bike Videos

I used some of my American Express Card reward points to get a Flip video camera. I normally take a camera with me on every ride, but thought it would be fun to take videos instead. The Flip takes real nice videos so I thought I'd try it out on my morning ride.





I left Santee at 6:10 AM. Not much to video as the marine layer was in full strength. I just rode through Alpine and was heading east on Alpine Blvd to Willows Rd. That was my turn around point for this ride. Thought the sun reflecting off the power lines was rather cool looking.





It's exactly 20 miles to the turn around from my home. It's all pretty much uphill to this point. Which means...



20 miles downhill!! Yes, this is an unedited video!

If you receive this blog via email, you won't see the videos embedded in the email. Click on the Surly Rando link at the bottom of the email that was sent to you from Blogspot.


No comments: